What is sleep apnea?
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep.
- Snoring is a symptom of sleep apnea.
- Nearly half of all adults snore.
- Sleep apnea affects your sleep, health and quality of life.
- It is linked to hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and work and driving related accidents.
- OSA can have a significant impact on your quality of life, placing unnecessary strain on relationships between bed partners, family, and in the workplace.
- Oral appliances are an effective, non-invasive treatment choice that fit easily into your lifestyle.
- Our patients choose oral appliance therapy because it is:
- Easy to wear
- Convenient for travel
- Easy to care for
- A custom impression of your upper and lower jaw is taken.
- Careful bite analysis is done and bite records are taken.
- The impression is used to create your custom sleep appliance.
- Patients will wear their sleep appliance to bed every night and in most cases see dramatic improvements in their sleep patterns as well as a significant decrease in snoring.
How can I request an appointment?