What are dentures?
- A denture is a replacement for missing teeth.
- Complete dentures replace all teeth and removable partial dentures replace some teeth.
What are the benefits of dentures?
- By matching each individual’s unique smile and bite, dentures can improve facial appearance and self-confidence.
- Dentures can improve speech problems caused by missing teeth and will improve chewing.
- The number and location of missing teeth can affect the comfort and stability of your removable partial denture.
- In many cases, your complete denture or partial denture needs to be supported by dental implants.
- The dentist makes a mold of your gums and submits the mold to a dental laboratory.
- Over a series of 3-4 visits, the dentist will take a bite record. Then you will return for a teeth try-in visit to make sure you are satisfied prior to denture processing.
- Once you are fully satisfied, the dentist will instruct the lab to process your dentures and you will return for a denture insertion visit once the dental laboratory fabricates your dentures.
How can I request an appointment?