You’ve lost a tooth or perhaps it was never there to begin with! Maybe the decay on your tooth was too deep to restore or perhaps you’re a hockey player and caught a puck.
We want you to feel amazing about your oral wellness
Implant for only one tooth. One of the most common implant procedures.
If you’re missing one or more teeth, dental implants can replace them.
Designed to replace a full set of teeth on either the upper or lower arch.
Bone grafting technique to restore bone height due to low sinus position.
Precise and accurate computer-dashed implant placement.
Cost efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with fixed same day teeth on 4-6 implants.
To develop the jaw for accepting dental implants or to restore bony for dental implants.
In many cases, avoid multiple surgeries by placing an implant at the same time as tooth extraction.
- Before implant procedure, your SmileCrafters Dental® surgeon will take a complete medical and dental evaluation and develop a treatment plan.
- Your first visit: oral exam, x-rays, and CBCT (3D x-ray) if needed.
- Your second visit: if adequate bone is present, implant surgery will be done under IV sedation for added comfort. The surgery takes anywhere between 30-90 minutes depending on complexity and the number of implants required.
- Your third visit: about 8-10 weeks after the implant is placed in your bone, the implant will be evaluated to ensure proper integration. An impression of the implant will be taken and sent to the dental laboratory for crown and abutment fabrication.
- Your fourth visit: the abutment will be inserted into the implant and a crown will be placed.
- Overall, it can take anywhere from 3-4 months from the moment of surgery to crown insertion.
Implant, bone graft and veneers for a smile makeover
Sinus lift, 7 implants, and fixed implant bridge (All-on-7)
Extractions, bone grafts, 12 implants (All-on-6) upper lower
Compassionate hygienists and dentists with glowing reviews.
We partner with major insurers to get you the best care possible. No insurance? No problem, we offer payment plans and can even help with financing.