Patients With Dental Benefits (Assignment)
- For your added convenience, we will bill your insurance directly if your plan allows for “assignment”.
- Assignment of insurance is when the patient signs a section of the insurance forms which allows the dentist to receive the treatment fee directly from the insurance companies.
- Please provide us with your booklet of benefits/rundown of your plan and student I.D. for any dependents under your plan (if applicable).
- SmileCrafters™ Dental will attempt to contact your benefits administrator to inquire on the status of your claim. We will notify you if your benefit administrator requires you to personally inquire about your claim.
- Please note that you are responsible for any portion of the fees not covered under your plan (i.e. deductible, co-payment, difference in fee guide) on the day that treatment is rendered.
Patients With Dental Benefits (No Assignment)
- For your added convenience, will will help you fill out any forms your dental benefits provider requires for the reimbursement of some or all of the costs of your dental treatment.
- You are responsible for the full cost of treatment on the date treatment is provided.
- Please note that a 30 day post-dated cheque is acceptable for non-assignment patients.
Patients With ODSP Coverage
- We accept ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program) insurance.
- Please present your dental benefits card (current month) on the day of the appointment, otherwise you are responsible to pay in full on the day of treatment.
- Please note that you are responsible to sign a claim form at each appointment for treatment rendered for you or your dependent(s).
Patients Without Dental Benefits
- For your convenience, SmileCrafters™ Dental accepts the following credit cards and payment methods:
- CASH | VISA | MASTERCARD | INTERAC | PERSONAL CHEQUE | MONEY ORDER
- Please note that you are responsible for the entire fee on the day treatment is rendered, unless written financial arrangements have been made.
- INTEREST-FREE financing is available. Please call us at 906.648.0550 to see how you can finance your dental treatment.