What is a veneer?
- A thin piece of porcelain or ceramic used to recreate the natural look of teeth, while also providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel.
What are the benefits of veneers?
- Veneers are the esthetic treatment of choice to close gaps, make teeth even in length, cover dark stains and create a uniform looking smile.
- Porcelain veneers improve the appearance of teeth, and make your smile brighter and whiter!
- Under local anesthesia (freezing), the tooth is prepared.
- An impression of the prepared tooth is taken and sent to our dental laboratory for a preparation of the veneers. In the meantime, will have temporary veneers for 1 week.
- Once the veneers are fabricated, they will be inserted and cemented in place of the temporary veneers at your next visit (one week later). You are now ready to show your dazzling smile!
How can I request an appointment?
- Call SmileCrafters DentalTM at 905 648 0550 to find out how you can benefit from veneers and to book your FREE veneers consultation.