What is Invisalign®?
- Get the perfectly straight smile you’ve always wanted without the time and trouble of metallic braces.
- Invisalign® straightens teeth in a shorter time frame than traditional braces.
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- Unlike traditional braces, most people will not notice you have your Invisalign® aligners on.
- Aligners can be removed for eating. This makes eating very comfortable.
- Invisalign® allows you to brush and floss your teeth easily.
- Aligners can be used for teens and adults.
- An impression of your mouth is taken and sent to Invisalign®.
- A computer-generated treatment plan will you show how your teeth will look like at every stage of treatment. You will have an opportunity to come in for a brief consultation to see the projected final result even before you begin your treatment!
- If you are satisfied with your projected outcomes, your custom aligners will be made.
- You will wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks. We recommend wearing the aligners 20-22 hours per day for optimal results.
- Typically, the duration of treatment is 6-10 months depending on the complexity of your case.
- The final result is a beautiful smile!
How can I request an appointment?
- If you want to get the straight smile you’ve always dreamed of, call SmileCrafters DentalTM at 905 648 0550 to book your FREE Invisalign®.